Seifert Law Offices a small, but extremely busy, nationally known boutique law firm focused on representing immigrants and their families. We are seeking to add a bilingual receptionist/administrative assistant to work with us on a part time basis (2-3 days per week – ~20 hours/week).
• Fluent in English and Spanish (spoken and written);
• H.S. completion and/or 1-2 yrs. work experience
• Team player, good attitude, and willingness to learn new skills;
• Experience juggling multiple tasks and deadlines at the same time;
• Fast and willing learner.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Fielding and triaging phone calls from clients, their families, potential clients, government officials, and immigration law practitioners;
• Meeting and greeting clients;
• Supporting paralegals with drafting immigration applications;
• Filing, photocopying, and other general clerical support;
• Scheduling appointments and managing attorneys’ calendars.
We are looking for a person who wants to use their energy, talents and bilingual skills (eng/span) to help immigrants. You must like organization, and be able stay calm in high stress situations, be able to take direction and also to think on your feet and problem solve.
This position is part time, and is somewhat flexible. Note – you do NOT need to have law office or immigration specific experience to apply.
To apply: Submit resume and cover letter, and at least one references in PDF format to email@example.com.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. NO CALLS, please.