Immigration Forms Changing

Please be aware that immigration is changing the official version of several forms required for family and other cases.  Make sure to check  for more information.  In the meantime, here are form changes that have been recently announced.


I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative

I-131 Application for Travel Document

I-539 Application to change or extend non-immigrant status


Of course, make sure to contact Seifert Law Offices with any questions you may have if you believe these new changes will effect your immigration status.