How Can an Immigration Lawyer Help You?
An immigration lawyer can help you in the following ways:
- Analyze the facts of your case thoroughly.
- Explain all the benefits for which you may be eligible.
- Recommend the best ways for you to obtain legal status.
- Complete and submit your applications properly.
- Stay current on the new laws that affect you.
- Avoid delays and problems with your case whenever possible.
- Discuss the status of your case with you.
- Speak for you in discussions with the Immigration (CIS) or represent you in court.
- File necessary appeals and waivers.