top of page

Waivers & Parole

The immigration legal system is complex.  We help people who would otherwise not qualify for status determine whether an exception or waiver might allow an application to go forward.   I-601A Provisional Waivers permit relatives of legal residents and citizens to seek permanent status. Parole status (military, humanitarian, etc.,) is another type of exception that can be applied to allow an application to proceed.
I-601A Provisional Waivers are available to spouses and some other relatives of U.S. citizens and permanent residents.  This waiver, which can be sought inside the U.S., eliminates the requirement that a person remain outside the U.S. for ten years due to unlawful or illegal presence in the U.S.  Since the program began in 2013, our office has successfully helped over 30 families navigate the visa and consular interview process.
Parole status is a legal exception where the government creates a legal entry so that the immigrant may be eligible to enter the U.S. or to adjust status inside the U.S.  Examples of parole include humanitarian parole and Military Parole in Place or PIP.  Talk to us to see if a waiver or parole could work in your case.
Other waivers include I-601 waivers (applied for outside the U.S.) I-212 waivers (sought as part of a green card or removal process), and numerous other criminal and immigration waivers, which may be required when immigration has determined that a person is ineligible to obtain a visa.

Contact Us

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page